October 8, 2013

3 Minions

Whose excited for Halloween?! I know I am. I made these Minion hats and Gru scarf over the weekend for my cousin's kids. I used this pattern for the hats. And the scarf was super easy, here is what I did. 

Yarn: Gray and Black medium weight yarn
Hook: Size J

Row 1: Ch. 19 sts. 
Row 2: Hdc in the 3rd ch. from the hook, hdc in each st across. 
Row 3: Ch. 2 and turn, hdc in each st across.
Row 4-8: repeat row 3.
Row 9-11: Fasten on black and repeat row 3.

Repeat from row 3-11 until your scarf is to your desired length. So simple and quick!


You could probably whip these up in a day or two, so if you are like me and wait until the last minute to get everybody's costume done, this is a fast and fun last minute costume idea. 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you would be adding this darling hat to your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be making these available for purchase in my etsy shop. You are welcome to message me for custom orders if you'd like one.

      Delete
  2. Aw, that is SO cute :-D

    ReplyDelete